Good Morning: Enjoy your Thursday!

foxfield

Yes, Oriole players and fans woke up this morning looking up in the standings and down into the toilet of this opening road trip of the second half. But while the doom and gloomers raise the decibel level of their dire predictions and analysis, there is a silver lining.

This series has confused the NY front office into believing that they are a pretty good baseball team. They are not. It has convinced them they should be buyers not sellers. This mistake will impact the future of the Yankees and not in a positive way.

That said, this last week is making me sick. (See what I did there) ;)

Yes, Oriole players and fans woke up this morning looking up in the standings and down into the toilet of this opening road trip of the second half. But while the doom and gloomers raise the decibel level of their dire predictions and analysis, there is a silver lining.

This series has confused the NY front office into believing that they are a pretty good baseball team. They are not. It has convinced them they should be buyers not sellers. This mistake will impact the future of the Yankees and not in a positive way.

That said, this last week is making me sick. (See what I did there) ;)

You're such a Fox!

That said, this last week is making me sick (see what I did there.) ;)

o

BALTIMORE ORIOLES )))))))))),.ll - 4

NEW YORK YANKEES Olll)))))))))))) - 1

o

That said, this last week is making me sick (see what I did there.) ;)

o

BALTIMORE ORIOLES )))))))))),.ll - 4

NEW YORK YANKEES Olll)))))))))))) - 1

o

(FRIDAY)

Orioles win.

Blue Jays lose.

Red Sox lose.

Archived