at. BLUE JAYS, 7/29

Sessh

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's more of his lack of and confidence of the other stuff and his lack of command of it that leads to his over use of the fastball.

He looks literally scared to death on the mound. His facial expression and body language remind me so much of Jake when he would go bad, his entire psyche would collapse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's more of his lack of and confidence of the other stuff and his lack of command of it that leads to his over use of the fastball.

Well yeah, that is what I meant. Matt calls all those fastballs because of those things. And when he doesn't...we get that last inning.

He looks literally scared to death on the mound. His facial expression and body language remind me so much of Jake when he would go bad, his entire psyche would collapse.

I'd be scared, too, with the way the O's have been hitting. Gausman essentially needs to be absolutely perfect otherwise he loses.

I'd be scared, too, with the way the O's have been hitting. Gausman essentially needs to be absolutely perfect otherwise he loses.

There are some pitchers who are just mean...Kevin is not one of those guys.

Archived