at. BLUE JAYS, 7/31

Sessh

September has an easier schedule than may or July. I could be wrong and we could suck then. But the prospects for a good August make me happy

If we are meh in SEP and still make the playoffs... we'll be hot in October. :D

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
September has an easier schedule than may or July. I could be wrong and we could suck then. But the prospects for a good August make me happy

I would be a lot more down about this team's playoff chances if it wasn't for the second wild card. They have a 2.5 game lead over Houston for the second WC spot. The Orioles could still make the playoffs if they only play .500 ball the rest of the way.

I would be a lot more down about this team's playoff chances if it wasn't for the second wild card. They have a 2.5 game lead over Houston for the second WC spot. The Orioles could still make the playoffs if they only play .500 ball the rest of the way.

That and if Houston doesn't make a move, we're in. It's who we have to face in the 2nd card spot that worries me

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

I like our chances at home in the wildcard game.

Archived