at. BLUE JAYS, 7/31

Sessh

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd wear my O's stuff on the road, but any other stadium where the O's aren't playing at, I'd look silly

No way! It's a baseball game. I root for the Orioles. What else would I wear? I wore O's gear in old Yankee Stadium in 94, right before the strike. NYY v CLE.

No way! It's a baseball game. I root for the Orioles. What else would I wear? I wore O's gear in old Yankee Stadium in 94, right before the strike. NYY v CLE.

Maybe it's just my silly opinion. Was old Yankee as good as people hype it up to be?

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Maybe it's just my silly opinion. Was old Yankee as good as people hype it up to be?

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Kinda crowded and dank. Really. We were in the first section in RF next to the bleachers. Those bleacher creatures were a scary mob. :eek:

Still I'm really glad I got to see a game there. A national monument almost.

I'd wear my O's stuff on the road, but any other stadium where the O's aren't playing at, I'd look silly

Gotta agree with you on that one. I rag on people in Yankees or Sux gear at OPACY when we're not plying them that day. Led Zep T shirts are pretty much appropriate for all occasions.

Archived