vs. ATHLETICS, 8/10

OFFNY

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he should have won the World Series in 2010 and 2011. 2011 was utter BS for the Rangers, even though I hate Texas. Who chokes in winning the series, twice, and in the same game with a strike away?

That Game 6 where the Rangers were twice one pitch from winning the Series was a sad night for me. I watched the beginning of the game in a hospice room with my Dad. He'd just checked in that day. I thought we had maybe a week left with him. My sister took over and I went home. He died before I woke up that morning.

That Game 6 where the Rangers were twice one pitch from winning the Series was a sad night for me. I watched the beginning of the game in a hospice room with my Dad. He'd just checked in that day. I thought we had maybe a week left with him. He died before I woke up that morning.

Jeez, that sucks. Dad was rooting for Texas, so that way he didn't have to say that he left the year before the Cardinals (who he used to work for, mind you) won the WS. He called me after the game, swearing how it was freakin BS how they choked epically. I haven't lost a parent yet (knocking on wood) but at least he died in his sleep and in his own bed rather nah in the hospital.

Archived