Will Bundy be shut down if O's make playoffs?

panick

I echo the other sentiments. You scared the **** out of me.

The answer is "Bundy shut down?"

The question: What simple inquiry can send dozens/hundreds of Oriole fans rushing to the nearest bridge?

I literally let out a loud "WTF?!" when I saw this thread title. And there's no one else in the house with me.

My thoughts on the question: It sounds to me like the O's plan to ride Bundy as much as possible the rest of the way as long as he holds up. Obviously, they aren't going to send him out for an 8th inning if he's thrown 110 pitches (I doubt they'll let him go over 100 this season), but I just don't see them pulling a Strasburg this fall. He's here for the duration!

I will 4th the thread title is just awful! Holy crap I thought the worse....

For some reason, every time I open up the board and see the thread title "RHP Odrisamer Despaigne", my brain thinks it says RIP and I have this momentary shock before I realize.

For some reason, every time I open up the board and see the thread title "RHP Odrisamer Despaigne", my brain thinks it says RIP and I have this momentary shock before I realize.

Funny/not funny I think the same too. My mid 40's brain needs a few moments to process the letters. So glad I still get to Bundy pitch tonight, now can I stay awake for the whole game?

Archived