The Orioles are done

LookitsPuck

Put it this way...if they make the playoffs I'll gladly stop posting for the offseason/playoffs.

Promise.

I am just being a smart *** messing with you.

Don't take it personal but I hope you don't post in the offseason. I can't disagree with you though. I just don't think we are good enough.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am just being a smart *** messing with you.

Don't take it personal but I hope you don't post in the offseason. I can't disagree with you though. I just don't think we are good enough.

lol, I don't mind, man. I don't want me to post in the offseason, too. I desperately want them to make the playoffs. I'm a critical person.

Hopefully Tillman is OK, Bundy rebounds and this is all just a minor blip. But man...we're running out of time.

lol, I don't mind, man. I don't want me to post in the offseason, too. I desperately want them to make the playoffs. I'm a critical person.

Hopefully Tillman is OK, Bundy rebounds and this is all just a minor blip. But man...we're running out of time.

When we were 17 over at the end of June I said to myself how in the world with our pitching is it possible?

This team has been resilient all year long but this is their toughest challenge to date. It is so hard to win this way. We have such little margin for error. I know how important in the modern era bullpens are important but the Jays and Sox have better lineups, Jays starters have been much better all year and the Sox rotation while flawed is better also. Also worried about the future. Don't feel like dealing with the 1998-2011 garbage again.

Oh look, the unsuccessful losers on here who live vicariously through a baseball team gave me a red dot of disapproval. :laughlol:

Funny I was going to say the same thing about you. You call the players trash. Sound pretty much like someone who is a loser living vicariously through a baseball team to me.

I see people saying "get rid of Reimold and Ubaldo." What about when Weiters gets back, do you send Joseph down to Triple A instead of Pena, since Joseph has been 0-Season in homers and rbis?

I would give Pena a chance. What do we have to lose?

This. Playing terribly but not done...yet. Lots of time left. Tillman's health is key. The key is to peak in September.

Donnie Hart looks like a nugget, by the way.

Was just listening to Wall to Wall Baseball radio postgame and Dave Johnson is big on giving Donnie a chance. He looks like a nugget to me, too. Tom Davis said they're interviewing him on the pre-game show tomorrow.

Caleb wouldn't have regular at bats if you send him to Triple A. The season is almost done, but would you option him, or keep him on the bench once the rosters open up?

Also, Hart is a great pitcher. As far as lefties go, he is one of the best ones in the Orioles system. He should have been with the Orioles the whole time, instead of staying down and being taxied up and down. In a few seasons, there is a huge chance that Alex Wells will also be up. Great left handed pitcher, great stuff right now in Short A. Is a starter right now, but who knows.

When we are winning, you can't criticize DD or people will send you threats and call you names....but....

When the Orioles hit a rough patch threads are started the the season is over.

This board is a joke, lol.

:agree: It's as though they had never seen a season of baseball before.

Archived