The Orioles are done

LookitsPuck

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This doom and gloom is a joke.. Remember this Astros 4 game swept us in May after they were on a losing streak, then the O's went on a tear over next 30 games (19-11). The good news is we have no west coast trip like Red Soxs and Blue Jays. We have 12 games against Rays and Yankees. We can easily go 25-15 the rest of the year. We do that, it's 92 wins. It's playoffs, maybe not AL East Champs but playoffs.

This doom and gloom is a joke.. Remember this Astros 4 game swept us in May after they were on a losing streak, then the O's went on a tear over next 30 games (19-11). The good news is we have no west coast trip like Red Soxs and Blue Jays. We have 12 games against Rays and Yankees. We can easily go 25-15 the rest of the year. We do that, it's 92 wins. It's playoffs, maybe not AL East Champs but playoffs.

If this was just a hitting slump I would agree that there is no need for doom and gloom.

But Bundy and Tillman have both looked terrible this week--horrible results with decreased velocity. It's hard to stay optimistic when confronting the likelihood that both of them need a trip to the DL.

If this was just a hitting slump I would agree that there is no need for doom and gloom.

But Bundy and Tillman have both looked terrible this week--horrible results with decreased velocity. It's hard to stay optimistic when confronting the likelihood that both of them need a trip to the DL.

I wouldn't say Bundy needs a trip to the DL.

I think it is just fatigue.

I wouldn't say Bundy needs a trip to the DL.

I think it is just fatigue.

Hope it's just a dead arm period. But I worry if they keep pushing him. It's pretty obvious that the fastball command isn't there. And it's not moving as much. From 96-97 down to 92-94.

Archived