at. RAYS, 9/06

Sessh

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First game was just an utter asswhopping. Missed the second game, as I was in school. Phone almost died, had to shut it off when JJ got walked. Checked the score right before Delmon Young got that hit. Checked ESPN before I left to go home, happy as hell. Bus ride home, game goes final. Get home, first thing I see on ESPN is the Delmon hit and the crowd going nuts. Loudest I've ever heard that place get.

For that game, I had four O's fans and one Tigers fan in my living room. Tigers' fan is married to one of the O's fan (still is, thank goodness!).

We made a little ruckus, too. Great, great win. One of the best ever.

For that game, I had four O's fans and one Tigers fan in my living room. Tigers' fan is married to one of the O's fan (still is, thank goodness!).

We made a little ruckus, too. Great, great win. One of the best ever.

I can just see the look of defeat on his face now. I came up the next day to my bio teacher's room (She's an O's fan) and told her what happened. She flipped out, and I was listening to the game on the radio during lunch in her room.

I can just see the look of defeat on his face now. I came up the next day to my bio teacher's room (She's an O's fan) and told her what happened. She flipped out, and I was listening to the game on the radio during lunch in her room.

That series is still a painful topic with this friend. But what the heck, the Tigers have been to the World Series two or three times since the O's last appearance. It's way past time to fix that.

Does anyone know that Paul Simon despises, and I mean DESPISES Art Garfunkel?

Well, Simon wrote all their songs, and I'm sure it bleeped him off that people assumed Garfunkel wrote songs like Bridge over Troubled Water - songs where Garfunkel sung solo. Art needed Paul. I don't think Paul needed Art. Probably Paul wanted people to understand that - a little too much.

Well, Simon wrote all their songs, and I'm sure it bleeped him off that people assumed Garfunkel wrote songs like Bridge over Troubled Water - songs where Garfunkel sung solo. Art needed Paul. I don't think Paul needed Art. Probably Paul wanted people to understand that - a little too much.

Art had such a glorious voice though. Like Gary Thorne.

Archived