Aubrey Huff write autobiography and details about his addition and recovery

Redskins Rick

I've been subscribed to adderall/vyvanse myself.

It's an amphetamine. Nobody should be on that stuff everyday. it's going to effect your personality, appetite, mood, and possible a number of other things. '

Vyvanse is a slower release of adderall. They do the exact same things. I can't imagine anyone being on a normal sleep/eat schedule on that stuff. It has some uses (mostly I feel it is a confidence/motivation booster), but mostly that stuff is just bad news.

I've been subscribed to adderall/vyvanse myself.

It's an amphetamine. Nobody should be on that stuff everyday. it's going to effect your personality, appetite, mood, and possible a number of other things. '

Vyvanse is a slower release of adderall. They do the exact same things. I can't imagine anyone being on a normal sleep/eat schedule on that stuff. It has some uses (mostly I feel it is a confidence/motivation booster), but mostly that stuff is just bad news.

Now just imagine the fact that kids are getting put on this at age 8. I almost was back in 2007.

Now just imagine the fact that kids are getting put on this at age 8. I almost was back in 2007.

Like most meds, this is over prescribed, but like most meds, it can be extremely critical to some.

But, I tell you the truth, my child was placed on this (Ritalin) when she was 8, and I tell you, it was the only thing that allow her to control her ADHD and graduate high school. We never used it on her, during the weekends, holidays and anytime school was not in session.

Archived