Orioles told Bautista's reps...Orioles fans don't like him

Dark Helmet

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, weams said:

It's my opinion that Dan did not poison the well. Joey did a fine job of doing that. Much like ARod with his marvelous career. 

The news is just getting better and better for Toronto with Sanchez signing w/ Boras.

Tulowitzki needs to stay healthy this time or they are headed for the bottom of the division, I really believe that.  I don't see how they're any better than the Rays w/o EE, Bautista and Saunders.

Course, I may be underestimating their starting rotation again.

3 minutes ago, cimota said:

I would give Bautista a one year deal at say 10 million if he wants to be an Oriole.  But first he has to apologize to the team. 

Why?  You could sign Pagan plus Pedro for not much more than that and keep your first round draft pick.

17 hours ago, weams said:

If you are washed up and trying for a 150 million dollar deal at age 36 after you tore your labrum trying to back-pick Delmon, you are just a loser. All around. 

To be fair, the reports that he was seeking 150 million came before this past season.

11 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Why?  You could sign Pagan plus Pedro for not much more than that and keep your first round draft pick.

Which one of those two guys have a career .368 OBP or .861 OPS playing every day? Getting two mediocre players for the same price as one star player isn't a deal.   Well I wouldn't want Alvarez for league minimum.  

17 hours ago, weams said:

If you are washed up and trying for a 150 million dollar deal at age 36 after you tore your labrum trying to back-pick Delmon, you are just a loser. All around. 

How is Bautista washed up?  How many players on our team had an .366 OBP last year? 

Archived