Who are the most vulnerable Orioles?

wildcard

The O's are at 39 player on the 40 man roster.  The O's have been talking about adding at least three more players - a catcher, maybe Trumbo at DH and an outfielder or two.  So who are the most likely O's  to go?

Here are a few thoughts:

1) If the O's sign a catcher Pena could be DFA'd in an attempt to get him to AAA.

2) If Trumbo is signed then Mancini could be traded but that may take some time.

3) The O's may have to trade a reliever to get the left-handed outfielder they want.

4) If the O's add a left-handed  outfielder some may say that Christian Walker, Adam Walker or Dariel Alvarez are vulnerable but I wonder with the O's would want a right-handed outfielder available to platoon in the outfield.

5) Some would say that Aquino is vulnerable but he is left-handed and breathing so he would probably be picked up by another team.

6) McFarland might be vulnerable but I would think the O's would want to wait until the end of ST to put him through waivers and try to get him to AAA.

Who do you think goes to make room for O's additions this off season?

The number one guy on the list IMO was Parker Bridwell but I am still trying to figure out why he has lasted that long.  He came up for us last season and I was hopeful that the reports were accurate with his increase in velocity to be a pen guy then he came in and was throwing 90-91 with not much of a secondary pitch.  He looked like a guy that had no business in the majors. 

Archived