Manny furious after the game

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buck needs to protect his players.  He will lose the team if he doesn't.  I'm not saying throw at some poor schlep that has the misfortune to play for Ferrell. But I am saying that action needs to be taken. We took the high road and it didn't work. So, it's time to be creative. There are all kind of things that can be done.  Two of which I've already suggested.  The thing that can't be done is nothing.

Major League Baseball is an absolute joke when it comes to consistency when it comes to warning and ejections.

Throwing at a guy intentionally and missing has absolutely gotten Orioles suspended and ejected before but Sale will get nothing.

It's pathetic.

14 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I will not neg rep someone for an opinion.

You don't even know what my opinion is yet even when someone else points it out to you. Boy, you are something else old guy.

8 minutes ago, brianod said:

Buck needs to protect his players.  He will lose the team if he doesn't.  I'm not saying throw at some poor schlep that has the misfortune to play for Ferrell. But I am saying that action needs to be taken. We took the high road and it didn't work. So, it's time to be creative. There are all kind of things that can be done.  Two of which I've already suggested.  The thing that can't be done is nothing.

I'd rather whip them like we did Monday and open a can of whoop ass that way VS  manny's fist rearrange someone's jawline. What Buck is doing is classy, and how the game should be played. Only way to really upset them is to put a W on the board. 

14 minutes ago, brianod said:

I'm pretty sure Bundy drilled Betts.  That didn't work either.

Just now, MDtransplant757 said:

I don't. What sense did it make to bean Betts in the 7th yesterday? 

It wasn't the best time for it, but I am going off what my eyes see on the replay.

The point is I don't believe Buck is going to lose the team.  He's already done a great job of keeping them from storming the field.

1 minute ago, 25 Nuggets said:

I believe it was intentional.

It was a 2-1 count with 1 out in the 6th inning of a 2-0 game. I'm pretty certain this was not intentional but if it was, he sure disguised it well.

Just now, 25 Nuggets said:

It wasn't the best time for it, but I am going off what my eyes see on the replay.

The point is I don't believe Buck is going to lose the team.  He's already done a great job of keeping them from storming the field.

It didn't make sense in the context of the game in play, the Orioles philosophy about that kind of stuff and the Rivalry. 

You ever see "The Warriors?" I think there are some lines that really work right now. 

What the O's want to do to Boston pitchers/Farrell for being petty and throwing at people. 

What the Red Sox are actually doing RN. That and this guy even looks like an older John Farrell. 

giphy.gif

Boston-Red-Sox-Workout-vg5W2_G7iFgl.jpg

Farrell's a piece of crap.

I want Machado to hit another HR tomorrow, and give the biggest bat flip in the entire universe while jogging David Ortiz speed around the bases with the biggest s***-eating grin on his face.

I feel like the Orioles are going to throw at someone.

Archived