vs. ROYALS, 5/14

OFFNY

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Does Gentry score on the Caleb double?

Yeah, I was going to say, Dickerson not sending was a head-scratcher after all the sends of slow runners in less likely circumstances. Buck will justify by saying it's Gordon's arm in LF and the top of the order coming up, but Flaherty was already to third when Gordon picked it up. It wd require a good throw to SS and perfect relay home to catch him. Was worth a try. That's what I felt at the time, not after Smith and Schoop failed.

3 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Yeah, I was going to say, Dickerson not sending was a head-scratcher after all the sends of slow runners in less likely circumstances. Buck will justify by saying it's Gordon's arm in LF and the top of the order coming up, but Gentry was already to third when Gordon picked it up. It wd require a good throw to SS and perfect relay home to catch Gentry. Was worth a try. That's what I felt at the time, not after Smith and Schoop failed.

No, my point is Gentry came in after the double for Caleb, not Flash. 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

No, my point is Gentry came in after the double for Caleb, not JJ 

Sorry, got confused: I meant Flaherty not Gentry. And yes, if it had been Gentry instead of Flaherty I would have sent him on Joseph's double. But why do you mention JJ?

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I knew the Spurs weren't safe.  GS has too much fire power on offense for the Spurs. 

Kwahi Leonard leaving the game was huge. He should do some training to strengthen those ankles. He keepings turning them.

Just now, LA2 said:

Sorry, got confused: I meant Flaherty not Gentry. And yes, if it had been Gentry instead of Flaherty I would have sent him on Joseph's double. But why do you mention JJ?

Screwed up. Thinking it was JJ not Flaherty.  

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Screwed up. Thinking it was JJ not Flaherty.  

Understood. I'm a bit teed off at Dickerson now the more I think about it. Time to forget and fix dinner....

1 minute ago, LA2 said:

Understood. I'm a bit teed off at Dickerson now the more I think about it. Time to forget and fix dinner....

If Gentry is running instead of Flaherty who knows.  

I know teams rarely play for tie road but still. 

Archived