vs. Yankees 5/30 at Home

weams

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I watched the first four episodes in semi-realtime... within a day or two after they aired.   And I just wasn't getting into this season.  So I kind of put it on the back burner for a while and watched a bunch of other shows.

Then a week or so ago I re-started Homeland and found it really picked up and got interesting.   I almost stayed up an hour later than I should have watching the finale last night but I had the willpower to wait for tonight.

Agree, this season did start slow but by the end I was into it and sad it was over until next year.

3 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Speaking of national security, I lost track of 24 Legacy. Has it been good the last few weeks?

The last episode aired in April sometime. I think there were only like 12 13 episodes. Not sure what the future plans are for the show.

Normally I wd be feeling pretty bad about tonight's game, but I made a nice dinner (pasta with fresh cherrystone clams and olives in a basil tomato sauce), with sautéed broccoli rabe with sweet pepper, garlic, and pine nuts, and that with a few glasses of Chianti has made everything fine.

16 hours ago, TouchemAll said:

Wow Rickard really over matched there where's Kim?

I'm sure a lot of fans would have rather had Kim hitting too, but Rickard is our only available center fielder, unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Fuzzball22 said:

The last episode aired in April sometime. I think there were only like 12 13 episodes. Not sure what the future plans are for the show.

Yeah I forgot how final the last episode I saw was.

9 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I paid some attention to this inning because I hoped something positive could come out of this game if Manny and Chris could at least put together good at bats.

No such luck.

Severino has pitched very well. Tip of my cap. I mean my glass.

I get home from a long day at work. Say to myself, "Alright, good, there's a game on tonight." Make myself some dinner, grab a drink, turn on the game, turn off the game and now to avoid all baseball coverage for the next 24 hours...at least. 

Archived