Fanfest

Going Underground

On 1/10/2018 at 12:07 PM, CP0861 said:

Anybody have any idea when they might announce the autograph sessions?  They go on sale on the 17th, right?  Does anyone remember when they announced the tables last year?

Saw it on Twitter a bit ago- https://www.mlb.com/orioles/news/orioles-autographs-to-go-on-sale-for-fanfest/c-264574078

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

They just announced the autograph list:

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/fans/fanfest

The tables seem...Lackluster and strangely put together.

Seems light on starting pitching.  :D

No Davis?  I know him and the wife had the forethought to plan children during the offseason but still a bit of a surprise to not see the face of the franchise (or at least the contract of the franchise).

6 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Seems light on starting pitching.  :D

No Davis?  I know him and the wife had the forethought to plan children during the offseason but still a bit of a surprise to not see the face of the franchise (or at least the contract of the franchise).

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Does Sisco and Hays being there mean anything?

Nope, Christian Walker was there last year.

Davis isn't there, but Joseph is right after having a kid. Of course, things can change between now and then...

Interesting that Nester Cortes is there and not any of the other Rule 5s from this off season.

I’ve pretty much decided to skip Fanfest.   I have a business trip out of town on Thursday/Friday that week and then have to fly out Sunday for a business trip overseas.   I don’t think using my marital chits to go to Fanfest on Saturday is a wise investment.   

12 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I’ve pretty much decided to skip Fanfest.   I have a business trip out of town on Thursday/Friday that week and then have to fly out Sunday for a business trip overseas.   I don’t think using my marital chits to go to Fanfest on Saturday is a wise investment.   

I'll be doing a YouTube video of it. Probably won't be many highlights, aside from the free promotion room again.

I'll be going in an attempt to get Manny's autograph before he departs. I'm guessing his 2 sessions will be sold out instantly as they've been previously. After those 2, I guess I'm going after Palmer. 

I've got a big soccer sized Orioles ball that I've taken the last couple of years, and each of my kids have their own ball (both OD bp home run balls) they started at last year's Fanfest....might wanna get Buck on theirs before he rolls out or moves up....fortunately, I got him on my Fanfest ball back in 2016. 

Depending how the 2 Manny sessions sell out, I might go in the afternoon this time and do the tour on the way in. Crowds should be thinner. Manny has an afternoon time and both of Palmer's are later.

For anyone with kids, there is a room upstairs that players cycle in an out of throughout the day (no voucher necessary).  The kids can keep going back through.  I think my kids got Rickard's there last year, or just missed him, I can't remember. Mostly the minor league guys...coaches....we didn't happen to catch any, but a few bigger names swung through at times.

Archived