Orioles are only a Team for OLD PEOPLE

weams

When are the fans on this forum going to speak out their frustrations with the direction of our team.  There has been absolutely no effort to improve the team for 2018.  It seems like whenever someone including me speaks the truth, people on this forum defend the O's like someone isulting their spouse or child.  Read MASN about how they are treating Adam Jones like he is not important like not even offer him any kind of contract. The real major problem with this team is the owner.  Yeah he spends but on the wrong players. Players that he wants not what is best for the team. DD is in an impossible situation to do his job. A new owner would be a blessing.  A blessing like the late 1970's when Earl and section 8 came that perked the O's.  I know we did good from 2012-2016 but the well is drying real fast. I want to win and years to come.  

5 hours ago, oriolediehard said:

When are the fans on this forum going to speak out their frustrations with the direction of our team.  There has been absolutely no effort to improve the team for 2018.  It seems like whenever someone including me speaks the truth, people on this forum defend the O's like someone isulting their spouse or child.  Read MASN about how they are treating Adam Jones like he is not important like not even offer him any kind of contract. The real major problem with this team is the owner.  Yeah he spends but on the wrong players. Players that he wants not what is best for the team. DD is in an impossible situation to do his job. A new owner would be a blessing.  A blessing like the late 1970's when Earl and section 8 came that perked the O's.  I know we did good from 2012-2016 but the well is drying real fast. I want to win and years to come.  

Do you even read this forum?     There are all points of view here and there are many, many people who are very critical of ownership and/or management.     Stop acting like everyone here thinks everything is great in Oriole-land and you are the only one who knows the truth.   It comes off as very self-aggrandizing.

Frobby

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

Do you even read this forum?     There are all points of view here and there are many, many people who are very critical of ownership and/or management.     Stop acting like everyone here thinks everything is great in Oriole-land and you are the only one who knows the truth.   It comes off as very self-aggrandizing.

I never heard you respect anyone's post. We all hsve the right to express our views.  I don't have to apologize or be humbled by you or anyone else for expressing my views.  I have never insulted any other posts.  I work all day and am not on the computer all day to have time to look through 1000's of posts.  You Frobby have always been hard on me since I joined this forum.  I have the right to my opinion without insulting anyone's intelligence or having my intelligece insulted.  I read some other posts and I see other posters insulted for their rightful opinion.

Archived