o

7 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

He won't even be on the 25 man roster.

5 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Malike, I need some help here.

o

3 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

I am a huge Harvey fan, but I honesty don't see him here until a  possible September call-up.

o

Seriously Malike, you can't get here soon enough.

o

1 hour ago, Dark Helmet said:

I don't think Buck will put OD responsibilities on Bundy. With the current options, I'd bet Gausman.

At this point, I'm more concerned if the Orioles will even have anyone to start game 3 and 4. 

I'm guessing the Orioles panic and overpay for Vargas and Cashner.

I'd say there's a better than 50/50 chance Tillman is back also.

I think there's a strong likelihood that the Orioles rotation is Gausman/Bundy/Vargas/Tillman/Whoever-Impresses-In-ST

59 minutes ago, theocean said:

I think there's a strong likelihood that the Orioles rotation is Gausman/Bundy/Vargas/Tillman/Whoever-Impresses-In-ST

I wish they’d explore Garcia instead of Vargas. I know he was awful last year, but he has better stuff with a higher upside and slightly higher ceiling. 

4 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

What if it is Tillman and he has a strong spring?

In that case, he should get a roster spot and a few chances to start. That's all, I would hope. 

The more interesting question, for me, is who will take the mound in game 3, April Fool's Day, against the Twins.  :confused:

2 hours ago, Il BuonO said:

I wish they’d explore Garcia instead of Vargas. I know he was awful last year, but he has better stuff with a higher upside and slightly higher ceiling. 

I don't know.  Have there been many guys that come back successfully from thoracic outlet syndrome surgery?

2 hours ago, Il BuonO said:

Actually forgot Garcia was still out there. I'd be more than ok with that over Vargas.

12 hours ago, Number5 said:

I don't know.  Have there been many guys that come back successfully from thoracic outlet syndrome surgery?

Tall Chris Young, not outfield Chris Young, can be called a success. The only reason I remember him is he is Dick Patrick's son in law. Patrick being the Capitals team president. 

Archived