LocoChris

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Aberdeen is "Short Season A." 

Yup. 

4 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

Can we vote to get the Orioles season, shorted to "Short Season"? :):):):)

Best post I've seen all week!!!  Lol...

1 minute ago, atomic said:

Tillman beat down like a Pinata at a children's birthday party tonight at AAA.   3 2/3 innings.   8 hits,  3 BB,  5 runs. 

I love Tilly but afraid this may be the end of the road, what a disappointing year on many levels. 

12 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Just DFA Tillman and put him out of his misery.

If the Orioles call him up it will proove they are in full tank mode.

Remember Buck controls the 25 man roster. I don't think it proves the Orioles are trying to tank. It just would prove that Buck has totally lost it. 

39 minutes ago, ReclaimTheCrown said:

I’m gonna lose my mind if we bring him back up. No sane organization would even be considering it, but I bet we are.

He'll have a couple more awful outings then  have one where he goes 5 innings, gives up 4 hits, 3 walks, a wild pitch and a hit batsman, but the hits are scattered and he allows just one run.  They'll say there you go, 5 innings with just 1 run allowed, he's ready.  And he'll be in the rotation 5 days later against the Red Sox or Yankees.

5 hours ago, ReclaimTheCrown said:

I’m gonna lose my mind if we bring him back up. No sane organization would even be considering it, but I bet we are.

o

Why ??

Even if the Orioles win today's game, they will have a record of 24-59. It's not like Tillman coming back and having a few more lousy outings is going to burst the bubble of a team that is in the hunt for a playoff berth. If you haven't already "lost your mind" from watching this historically bad team by now, it would seem be rather strange that Tillman coming back and pitching badly in the #5 spot would be the tipping point that pushes you over the edge.

o

2 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

Why ??

Even if the Orioles win today's game, they will have a record of 24-59. It's not like Tillman coming back and having a few more lousy outings is going to burst the bubble of a team that is in the hunt for a playoff berth. If you haven't already "lost your mind" from watching this historically bad team by now, it would seem be rather strange that Tillman coming back and pitching badly in the #5 spot would be the tipping point that pushes you over the edge.

o

Fair that I should have long ago lost my mind with this team. But for me it’s just because he is so obviously done and undeserving, and that it would be an incredibly Orioles move to somehow justify to ourselves bringing him back in. It’s well past time to cut ties with him, but we’re so reluctant to eat money and admit we made a mistake that we could somehow bring him back up to get shelled. I’d rather give the innings to Hess, Yacabonis, Ramirez. Literally almost anyone. 

Archived