July 27 @ Nats

Dr. FLK

T bone needs to try and correct Adam Jones mechanics on his throws. It seems like he is opening up his shoulder a little bit right when he releases. It seems like everything slices away from the bag, both at third and at home. But man he has a frozen rope for an arm.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T bone needs to try and correct Adam Jones mechanics on his throws. It seems like he is opening up his shoulder a little bit right when he releases. It seems like everything slices away from the bag, both at third and at home. But man he has a frozen rope for an arm.

And also abt the purpose of the cut-off man (altho I can see why he went for the assist this time).

WHAT DID RAMON NOT DO? (please)

He just got lazy blocking a low and outside fastball. With all due respect to the people bashing him, and I usually do too.....

In Ramons defense it is hard to get in front of a fastball darting away, its not like it was a curve in the dirt. With that said, the better catchers would have had it.

He just got lazy blocking a low and outside fastball. With all due respect to the people bashing him, and I usually do too.....

In Ramons defense it is hard to get in front of a fastball darting away, its not like it was a curve in the dirt. With that said, the better catchers would have had it.

not even better...less lazy..

Archived