Orioles: Most inept organization in all of profesional sports?

foxfield

Eh the offense is better than it has shown, I think. Not a LOT better, but better. 

The pitching I think is worse and the defense is ... lacking. 

Prime for a selloff, I guess. I think they could’ve bypassed some post-selloff pain by dealing some of the pieces a couple years ago but to each their own. They could have rebuilt quickly by trading Manny and Britton post-2016.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Santandah said:

I think the better question is whether Manny goes to management and says "Trade me... Please."

It's got to be difficult being the only plus player in a lineup. 

He'd also be doing the front office a huge favor.

I could care less what Manny wants. He  wanted to put the Orioles in a bad position, he can ride this sinking ship out like the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

This team looks as dead as any I saw in the decade of losing. These guys don't look like they're capable of 62 wins. Right now, this team will be lucky to win 55 games. 

I was thinking just under 100 losses heading into the season but I think its got to be over now.  I had anticipated us starting much hotter, you wouldn't expect our offense to be dead and to have pitching be this inconsistent/terrible early on.  I figured it would be summer before we were where we are today.  

Long season though, the team is only going to get better, for whatever thats worth. 

24 minutes ago, MikeAD said:

I was thinking just under 100 losses heading into the season but I think its got to be over now.  I had anticipated us starting much hotter, you wouldn't expect our offense to be dead and to have pitching be this inconsistent/terrible early on.  I figured it would be summer before we were where we are today.  

Long season though, the team is only going to get better, for whatever thats worth. 

I'm ready for an OF of Stewart, Mullins, and Hays. Mancini at 1B. Mountcastle at 3B. I'm ready for the Machado and Jones era to be over. At this point, see if someone will take a bad contract to get Manny. They've already screwed that deal up to a point I don't expect much in return anyhow.

Archived