Olney and Ravech: O's are hemorrhaging Machado's trade value

Greg Pappas

1 hour ago, atomic said:

Like I said in the post you quoted he wasn't traded 2 years ago. DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST?  You have mentioned it 200 times already.  This has nothing to do with Manny and the Orioles anymore. It is just you repeating the same thing over again to make yourself feel better.  Give it up.  No one wants to hear it anymore.  We know we could have gotten more value 2 years ago.  That was 2 years ago.   I mean are you going to bring this up for the next 15 years?  

Just another example of them screwing up.  

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, atomic said:

Like I said in the post you quoted he wasn't traded 2 years ago. DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST?  You have mentioned it 200 times already.  This has nothing to do with Manny and the Orioles anymore. It is just you repeating the same thing over again to make yourself feel better.  Give it up.  No one wants to hear it anymore.  We know we could have gotten more value 2 years ago.  That was 2 years ago.   I mean are you going to bring this up for the next 15 years?  

I'm willing to make a deal.  How about I can only bring it up until the Orioles win the AL East again?

17 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm willing to make a deal.  How about I can only bring it up until the Orioles win the AL East again?

I think you and Moose would prefer the Orioles never win the division again.  Really do you have ever positive outlook. 

4 minutes ago, atomic said:

I think you and Moose would prefer the Orioles never win the division again.  Really do you have ever positive outlook. 

I don't have a hopelessly optimistic lookout if that is what you mean.  I call it like I see it and I defend my positions.

Now how about that deal? 

9 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't have a hopelessly optimistic lookout if that is what you mean.  I call it like I see it and I defend my positions.

Now how about that deal? 

How about we make it until the Os win an ALCS game.  Not a series, because that would be asking too much.  But one game. 

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

How about whichever comes first, AL East title or ALCS game?

Ha!  All depends how much longer we want to go.  AL East title may be harder actually just because its tough to beat out the Yankees and Red Sox over a 162 game season.  As a wild card, you certainly can win 4 games and get to the ALCS and steal one there.  The fact that our last ALCS win was in Cleveland in October of 1997 makes it seem much harder, but given the current state of things that next division title may be a taller order.  Somehow.

28 minutes ago, atomic said:

Oh really?  Yeah, I'm on here ranting and raving every day with @Can_of_corn about how we hope the Orioles would never win the division again.  As a matter of fact, we're going to the Warehouse to put a hex on the whole ballpark to ensure that the Orioles never win again.  In 80 years, it'll be called the Curse of Moose and Can.  

Do I ever have a positive outlook?  I am positive that this franchise is a massive dumpster fire that doesn't do anything well at all.  

Why don't you tell me why I should have a positive outlook?

12 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

How about whichever comes first, AL East title or ALCS game?

3 AL East titles in the last 36 seasons.  If you go by the average time between division titles over that span, you'll still be talking about this when Manny is 43 years old.?

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Oh really?  Yeah, I'm on here ranting and raving every day with @Can_of_corn about how we hope the Orioles would never win the division again.  As a matter of fact, we're going to the Warehouse to put a hex on the whole ballpark to ensure that the Orioles never win again.  In 80 years, it'll be called the Curse of Moose and Can.  

Do I ever have a positive outlook?  I am positive that this franchise is a massive dumpster fire that doesn't do anything well at all.  

I thought we decided it would be called the Curse of Can and Moose?

14 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Because of all the absolute studs we have in the minors

Their decision-making is f'ing appalling.  We are the stupid team now.  Stupid, slow, paralytic.  Forget being proactive, we aren't even reactive.  Chris Tillman is out there pitching meatballs and it takes over a month to figure out he's probably done.  They aren't capable of handling as complex a transaction as a Manny trade.  They'll get the comp pick and probably use it on Billy Rowell.

Archived