Kids free upper levels,

bpilktree67

The season started and the team did a great thing to bring families in with the free kids under 9 seats for the upper deck.  Well now they need to change it with the way the team is playing and attendance continuing to drop.  If you watched the game the lower levels were almost empty yet upp levels had decent amount of people.  They should make it any seat now is free for kids 9 and under.  The seats are not selling so go head and see if you can get few extra people in with this and kids getting close to the action.

1 hour ago, bpilktree67 said:

The season started and the team did a great thing to bring families in with the free kids under 9 seats for the upper deck.  Well now they need to change it with the way the team is playing and attendance continuing to drop.  If you watched the game the lower levels were almost empty yet upp levels had decent amount of people.  They should make it any seat now is free for kids 9 and under.  The seats are not selling so go head and see if you can get few extra people in with this and kids getting close to the action.

As a season ticket holder who has 29 games in the lower level, no.  While I applaud the team for going outside of the box for the kids with this program, moving them closer drops the worth of my tickets.  With the team losing, I have to be careful and trade the games I can't attend because I won't break even on the third-party market.  Moving those kids down further drops the value of my tickets, and I'm sorry, but while I am paying for them, I don't want that to happen.

Not to mention, it will extremely de-incentivize fans from re-upping their tickets if you're taking value away, especially in the lean years.  

23 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

As a season ticket holder who has 29 games in the lower level, no.  While I applaud the team for going outside of the box for the kids with this program, moving them closer drops the worth of my tickets.  With the team losing, I have to be careful and trade the games I can't attend because I won't break even on the third-party market.  Moving those kids down further drops the value of my tickets, and I'm sorry, but while I am paying for them, I don't want that to happen.

Not to mention, it will extremely de-incentivize fans from re-upping their tickets if you're taking value away, especially in the lean years.  

Your tickets are cheaper if you buy 29 plus you get to sit closer than single season purchasers.  I don't sit in upper deck so kids free is no incentive to me as currently implemented.

35 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Ticket prices go up and down all the time.  If it is going to rain and be bad weather what happens people drop the price on the tickets if they  want to sell them.  Look at the Ravens last year the tickets were almost sold out to start the year by the 10th game of the season and the bad season you could find tickets at almost half the face value they paid for them.  If the Ravens would have been leading the division and a super Bowl possibility the tickets would have been twice the face value.

If you're referring to yesterday's game (7/1), the reason so many people were in the upper deck was a) it was a Dugout Club game and b) there was a lot more shade up there.  It was actually pretty funny to see, there was a clear line where the shade was, and the shaded area was full while the non-shaded area was empty.  

On a non-related note, during the good years my kids and I were on like a 13-game losing streak.  This year we've been to 3 games and all have been big Oriole wins.  Go figure.

4 hours ago, glenn__davis said:

If you're referring to yesterday's game (7/1), the reason so many people were in the upper deck was a) it was a Dugout Club game and b) there was a lot more shade up there.  It was actually pretty funny to see, there was a clear line where the shade was, and the shaded area was full while the non-shaded area was empty.  

On a non-related note, during the good years my kids and I were on like a 13-game losing streak.  This year we've been to 3 games and all have been big Oriole wins.  Go figure.

Stop going your hurting our changes for that pick LOL ? (Only Kidding)

Archived