Simple Manny Trade Poll

El Gordo

Simple Manny Trade Poll  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Has he played his last game as an Oriole(ASG not included)?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Lucky_13 said:

Yeah I think the deal is about done which is why they took him out of the game yesterday. No other reason to do so. 

If they had a deal, he wouldn't be playing at all. The given explanation makes the most sense. I can't imagine there is an agreement in place with the stipulation that he keeps playing as long as the conditions are good.

I think so.    There’s a lot of smoke in that direction.    But I’m not one of those people who feel the Orioles have been taking undue risk by dragging this out.    We’re only going to get one chance to trade him, and we need to get the most we can, however long that takes.   

I think we have seen his last game as an Oriole, but, there is always the chance Peter sees this 2 game winning streak as the start of the turnaround, and that we will trade Mullins, Mountcastle, and Harvey for Bryce Harper to really make a final push for the 2018 playoffs.  

The sad part is this may not be a joke.  

1 hour ago, Dipper9 said:

I think we have seen his last game as an Oriole, but, there is always the chance Peter sees this 2 game winning streak as the start of the turnaround, and that we will trade Mullins, Mountcastle, and Harvey for Bryce Harper to really make a final push for the 2018 playoffs.  

The sad part is this may not be a joke.  

Angelos is bad at baseball, but to be as successful at "lawyerin", he's got to have some mathematical abilities.  In other words, he ain't that stupid.  

Archived