Dan's 3 year Plan

TonySoprano

2 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Heard on 105.7. Dan on the rebuild. “Whether it’s my job, or someone else’s job, it’s the right thing to do “

I think the Orioles need to make a decision on this quickly.  We'll need to hit the ground running as soon as the season ends, and we can't waste time deciding on a new GM.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

I think the Orioles need to make a decision on this quickly.  We'll need to hit the ground running as soon as the season ends, and we can't waste time deciding on a new GM.  

As I continue to say....

Until the Orioles name a GM and give him/her full authority to do the job relative to some set budget....these new feel good quotes are just words.

I am cautiously optimistic at the "new" signs, but this has to happen first to make me a believer.

1 hour ago, Dipper9 said:

There was a lot of people assuming that Dan would be around for his next 3 year plan.  Not so fast.

37 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

There was a lot of people assuming that Dan would be around for his next 3 year plan.  Not so fast.

I agree that this may well be a decision that has yet to be made.

I just think the sooner someone is named the better.

4 minutes ago, foxfield said:

I agree that this may well be a decision that has yet to be made.

I just think the sooner someone is named the better.

At this point I’m assuming there will be no announcement until shortly after the season is over.    But it will be very shortly after, as it needs to be.     

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

At this point I’m assuming there will be no announcement until shortly after the season is over.    But it will be very shortly after, as it needs to be.     

Yes.  I agree completely and by sooner the better I mean as the stands are emptying on the final day of the season.  But yes not before season's end.

Archived