Duquette is expected to be fired

Thato'sfan

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theobird said:

well it is all opinion, but in my opinion he is a very good strength and conditioning coach. I also think he has good communication skills and a very solid baseball background centered around the Baltimore Orioles.

How do you know he is a good strength and conditioning coach?  The goals of the strength and conditioning coach is to improve the strength and conditioning of the players with a hope that it carries over to improved play on the field.  There is no guarantee that improved strength and conditioning makes a better baseball player.  Brady might have nailed the S&C part but after losing 115 games, he did not help them improve as baseball players.  There are plenty of good S&C coaches out there. 

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Not sure, I looked for his contract information earlier and couldn't find it.

No matter what he makes you can find someone who will work for a fraction of the cost tho it was a completely safe statement to make.

Yes, 9/10th is a fraction.

21 minutes ago, Chromehill said:

How do you know he is a good strength and conditioning coach?  The goals of the strength and conditioning coach is to improve the strength and conditioning of the players with a hope that it carries over to improved play on the field.  There is no guarantee that improved strength and conditioning makes a better baseball player.  Brady might have nailed the S&C part but after losing 115 games, he did not help them improve as baseball players.  There are plenty of good S&C coaches out there. 

Better question does Brady even have any formal training as a S&C coach?  I would rather get a coach with a proven track record.  

On 10/3/2018 at 5:11 PM, Babypowder said:

Our new GM Brady Anderson has it covered. Right after he hires our new manager Mike Bordick.

I'm joking. I think.

Brady has already announced he's hiring Gary Dell'abate as next manager. 

Archived