Last Bird Standing

Moose Milligan

Of all the current Orioles on the 40 man roster, how many do you think will be here in 4 years from now?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Of all the current Orioles on the 40 man roster, how many do you think will be here in 4 years from now?

• 0: Complete overhaul. Elias comes in and just gets rid of everyone Terminator style
    • 1-2: There's a nugget or two here.
    • 3-4: I'm bullish on some of our guys
    • 5-6: I'm drinking the Kool-Aid
    • 7-8: I just have no idea what's going on

26 minutes ago, bobmc said:

Wow!  Really walking on the wild side - Tate, Stewart, Ortiz and Kline!  Have you been talking with Sig?  I can't wait for the bump but I will be 79 and doubt coherent by that time.

Are you coherent now?   Soldier on, Bob!

Something else that should probably said for the benefit of the 2022 versions of ourselves (hello, to those reading it now from the future!  We hope you are all enjoying your 5G networks and self-driving (flying?) cars).........

Very shortly after Elias took the reigns of the team he wrote a letter to the fans where he declared:

“A lot of our future core is already here,” Elias wrote. “Homegrown players like Trey Mancini, Dylan Bundy, Mychal Givens, and Cedric Mullins will soon be joined by others. And over the coming weeks, we will select our next field manager, who will be responsible for establishing the culture and style of play for the next era of Oriole baseball.”

This statement surprised a few of us at the time way back in November 2018 and I do wonder how many of them will still be here for the 2022 season and beyond.

39 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Something else that should probably said for the benefit of the 2022 versions of ourselves (hello, to those reading it now from the future!  We hope you are all enjoying your 5G networks and self-driving (flying?) cars).........

Very shortly after Elias took the reigns of the team he wrote a letter to the fans where he declared:

“A lot of our future core is already here,” Elias wrote. “Homegrown players like Trey Mancini, Dylan Bundy, Mychal Givens, and Cedric Mullins will soon be joined by others. And over the coming weeks, we will select our next field manager, who will be responsible for establishing the culture and style of play for the next era of Oriole baseball.”

This statement surprised a few of us at the time way back in November 2018 and I do wonder how many of them will still be here for the 2022 season and beyond.

The first 3 would have to be extended to still be on the team 4 years from now.    That’s one reason why I didn’t include any of those 3.

Archived