Fanfest 2019 update.

Going Underground

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few updates. Oriole autograph  sessions should be announced very very shortly. Tickets also should go on sale very shortly. 

Join the IronBirds at Orioles FanFest at the Baltimore Convention Center on Saturday, January 26th by securing your Early Bird ticket package! For every reserved box ticket purchased for Opening Night on Friday, June 14th, you'll receive a free ticket to Orioles FanFest 2019.

https://www.milb.com/aberdeen/tickets/early-bird-ticket-package

Beverage of your choice not included with mug. So no Gary pours with mug.

Select fans will take home a mug with Gary Thorne's signature home run call from the MASN booth at FanFest. 

DwpHHg5XgAERf2j.jpg

On 1/15/2019 at 9:14 AM, glenn__davis said:

So I feel like I've asked this before but honestly can't remember the answer, how good of an event is this for kids?  It seems like they do a lot of kid-targeted things, is everything pretty clearly marked and communicated where the kids events are?  I'm interested in bringing my 3 down, I just want to make sure it's worth their while.

My kid goes every year, but last year was definitely more targeted toward children (mine kid was 8).

Just now, Legend_Of_Joey said:

The last 3 years, the only ones I've seen at the "main tables" were the ones on the 40 man rosters. This is a first, as far as I know.

I can it as a play to push attention toward the minor leaguers.

I like it.  I'm sure it will be a great experience for the players as well.

Archived