Which ex-Oriole would you have coach a current Oriole?

Moose Milligan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Mark Reynolds.  Have him coach everything.  Infield technique.  First base footwork.  Contact hitting and going the other way.  How to stay consistent through the year.  Nonchalance.

VGuCg.jpg

Cultural Complacence

31 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Jeffrey Hammonds / Brian Matusz - Guest Lecturers (on the importance of saving for early retirement) 

You do realize that Jeffrey Hammonds played 12 years in the majors and made $31.5 mm?   Matusz only played 7 years but he made $13.75 mm.   Those numbers exclude their signing bonuses ($975 k for Hammonds, $3.2 mm for Matusz).     I think they’ll get by.

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

You do realize that Jeffrey Hammonds played 12 years in the majors and made $31.5 mm?   Matusz only played 7 years but he made $13.75 mm.   Those numbers exclude their signing bonuses ($975 k for Hammonds, $3.2 mm for Matusz).     I think they’ll get by.

I don't know... many or most don't.  Matusz doesn't seem like a guy who blew every paycheck on Lamborghinis and seaside mansions and still had 100 payments to go when his last contact ran out, but that's a common refrain.

Archived