Kendall to manage AAA

interloper

Just now, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Ok. Thanks for the info interloper. I know absolutely nothing about Gary. If Gary hated analytics, I am sure Mike would not have chosen him. I was just hoping that Gary didn't get the job because he was the Orioles only option.

Haha, I don't know much about him either. Was just making a joke. I'm sure Hyde and Elias feel good about it. 

47 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Happy for Gary! Will he embrace analytics? Gary and Brandon will be working very closely with each other. Mike Elias has allready made that very clear.

I'm assuming that was one of the interview questions.  

Or I guess he could be a very deep plant from the Yanks, and as soon as the season starts he's going to judge everyone on batting average and GWRBI.

1 minute ago, Il BuonO said:

I’m sure the Britton promotion will get more clicks, but I’m really happy for Kendall. Good guy and a savvy baseball mind.

Record amount of wins in AA, too. I know Ron was well-liked, but I tend to think Gary is a better option at AAA. 

15 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

I'm assuming that was one of the interview questions.  

Or I guess he could be a very deep plant from the Yanks, and as soon as the season starts he's going to judge everyone on batting average and GWRBI.

I think for the Yankees that stat is GWRBINEBJM

Game Winning RBI Not Effected By Jeffrey Maier.

Archived