Spring Training Observations and Photos/Video Thread

wildcard

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a chance ! They are not worth that kind of money. Different news services this afternoon say the Phllies are going hard after Harper. Best offer?

We should do a humorous post on here asking how we think Manny will spend his money once he lands his big contract.

Last year he made more than 1 million per month. This year he will double that to over 2 million per month. How do you think he will spend and save it?

It would be nice if he donated a lot of it to homeless shelters and hospitals.

39 minutes ago, section18 said:

Not a chance ! They are not worth that kind of money. Different news services this afternoon say the Phllies are going hard after Harper. Best offer?

We should do a humorous post on here asking how we think Manny will spend his money once he lands his big contract.

Last year he made more than 1 million per month. This year he will double that to over 2 million per month. How do you think he will spend and save it?

I remember early in the offseason hearing rumors about the Phillies signing both Machado and Harper with comments coming from the Phillies referencing spending stupid money. Has that idea been put to bed?

22 hours ago, section18 said:

Yes that would be good. Maybe Manny gives to charities. 

1 hour ago, weams said:

Interesting that after he catches the ball that he shakes out his arm a bit. Not saying that means anything, but saying itt's interesting a bit because most pitchers don't shake out there arm unless something is bothering them unless it's some kind of tick. 

Again, before people start saying I'm jumping the gun, I'm just saying it's interesting and something I would keep an eye on.

31 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Interesting that after he catches the ball that he shakes out his arm a bit. Not saying that means anything, but saying itt's interesting a bit because most pitchers don't shake out there arm unless something is bothering them unless it's some kind of tick. 

Again, before people start saying I'm jumping the gun, I'm just saying it's interesting and something I would keep an eye on.

I wonder if it's some kind of habit he picked up? I do hope there is no health  issues. 

2 hours ago, Tx Oriole said:

I wonder if it's some kind of habit he picked up? I do hope there is no health  issues. 

I do that exact same movement with my arm on a constant basis people probably think I have a nervous tick.  In reality, I loathe the feeling of my shirt sleeves rising up and constantly shake my arm so they fall in place.

The worst is when I have an undershirt on under long sleeves, I look ridiculous shaking my arms out every couple minutes.  

Archived