Spring Training Observations and Photos/Video Thread

wildcard

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Which he did.   So now people are harping on Davis actually answering questions in an interview.   

I’ve really noticed how a lot of people here start harping on players’ personal attributes when their performance takes a downturn or they join a different team.    

(Corn, this comment is not directed at you.)

I actually only dislike him since he let the team down with his PED use and Suspension and his regression to his real mean. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several reporters have said Davis arrived last Saturday February 9th and has been sick the entire time. He didn't just arrive on Thursday or yesterday the 15th. I would like to see his stance during his first appearance in batting practice and in his first spring training game. Can someone in Sarasota film or photograph him?

12 hours ago, section18 said:

Several reporters have said Davis arrived last Saturday February 9th and has been sick the entire time. He didn't just arrive on Thursday or yesterday the 15th. I would like to see his stance during his first appearance in batting practice and in his first spring training game. Can someone in Sarasota film or photograph him?

Sure - when he gets around to doing things publically  

Archived