Free MLBTV for Season Ticket Holders

Dipper9

1 minute ago, Dipper9 said:

I got an email today that part of being an Orange Carpet member is that i get free MLBTV for the 2019 season.  Anyone else see this?  Pretty cool little perk.

Wonder when we'll see news about Opening Day tickets? 

I guess they want to make sure all the Oriole fans get to watch some quality baseball this year.  ?

34 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

I got an email today that part of being an Orange Carpet member is that i get free MLBTV for the 2019 season.  Anyone else see this?  Pretty cool little perk.

I noticed it during the renewals.  

I see group tickets went on sale today also. Promotion schedule soon I hope.  

53 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I guess they want to make sure all the Oriole fans get to watch some quality baseball this year.  ?

Yeah be

56 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

That's cool. How many game plan do you have? 

56 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

Blackout still applies though?

On 2/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Dipper9 said:

Yeah, unfortunately. But the only time I would watch on my phone rather than tv is if I'm out of town, so I would guess the blackout would be lifted then.

Yes, I confirmed this. Helpful while walking or rving the earth. 

On 2/15/2019 at 10:45 AM, Dipper9 said:

Yeah, unfortunately. But the only time I would watch on my phone rather than tv is if I'm out of town, so I would guess the blackout would be lifted then.

Somehow COMCAST is now able to stream live sports to my phone/tablet. Havent tried it yet. But, in the past this was not an option, and then something changed 6 months ago.

I guess I need to look into this more closely.

7 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Somehow COMCAST is now able to stream live sports to my phone/tablet. Havent tried it yet. But, in the past this was not an option, and then something changed 6 months ago.

I guess I need to look into this more closely.

Will that include MASN?  Doesn’t help me much since I’m a Fios customer.

Archived