Free MLBTV for Season Ticket Holders

Dipper9

2 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

So, I just logged into my comcast account, and brought up streaming live TV, and it allowed me to open up and view the Dan Patrick Show which is running currently live.

Granted, this is not live Baseball, that will have to be tested when a game is live.

@Dipper9

@weams

On MASN? Wow if so. Let me know!

On 2/15/2019 at 10:45 AM, Dipper9 said:

Yeah, unfortunately. But the only time I would watch on my phone rather than tv is if I'm out of town, so I would guess the blackout would be lifted then.

It isn't. I live in NY but can't watch MFY or Met games no matter where I am. Can't watch the O's when I'm in B'more either. Sucks.

1 hour ago, billhatf said:

I got the same email.  I also got the annual renewal email from mlbtv.  What is the best way to decline to pay for the annual mlb renewal and accept the Orioles free subscription?

So your MBLTV subscription automatically renewed? I would contact MLBTV.

If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at customerservice@website.mlb.com or call 866-800-1275. You can also visit our support page at mlb.tv/support.

37 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

They are suppose to send an email update about this to season plan holders.  Did anyone get this yet? 

Yes, I got an email on February 21st. Activating it was painless and I checked to see whether it worked this afternoon and I was able to stream the O's game (I am in NYC for the weekend).

11 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Yes, I got an email on February 21st. Activating it was painless and I checked to see whether it worked this afternoon and I was able to stream the O's game (I am in NYC for the weekend).

Thanks. I don’t see anything yet. Maybe it is because I did the 50/50 payment plan and second payment is March 1.  

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

Thanks. I don’t see anything yet. Maybe it is because I did the 50/50 payment plan and second payment is March 1.  

I did the 50/50 as well. If you use Gmail, check your promotions folder. The email came from "MLB.com Subscriptions", not the Orioles.

Archived