Vegas: O’s are 2000-1 shot, over/under at 58.5

Frobby

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, atomic said:

All we need is to transfer N'Golo Kanté, Riyad Mahrez, and Jamie Vardy to the Orioles and we will be golden.  

It would also be helpful if the Sox and Rays and Yanks all had to play elimination games in high-level tournaments interspersed with regular season games all year long, but the Orioles didn't because they were so poor last year they didn't qualify.

4 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Yeah, that was a really interesting piece. I loved how the scout told it like it was. That's what's great about talking to them. They don't sugar coat it.

They really raked over Davis in that piece.  It was also very interesting that his take on Mancini was much higher than generally felt here on the board.  

2 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

It would also be helpful if the Sox and Rays and Yanks all had to play elimination games in high-level tournaments interspersed with regular season games all year long, but the Orioles didn't because they were so poor last year they didn't qualify.

The Orioles would have been relegated and would be in the International League right now.  I think that would actually be more exciting as they would have a chance to finish in top 3 in International League if things went right. 

5 hours ago, tntoriole said:

They really raked over Davis in that piece.  It was also very interesting that his take on Mancini was much higher than generally felt here on the board.  

Im not really sure Mancini's .299 OBP last year deserved the kind of praise he got in that article.  

7 hours ago, jabba72 said:

Im not really sure Mancini's .299 OBP last year deserved the kind of praise he got in that article.  

We shall see.  Mancini either steps forward this year, which I and the author think he very well could, or stays where you and most of the board thinks he is which is not so much. 

If we stuck with a traditional 5 man rotation we’d lose 130 games. Not even going for shock factor. I think having the freedom to pitch games like ST is going to mess with some teams and we’re only going to lose 115. 

When is the first game that we will be favored?  I’m guessing one of the Oak games at home. 

Archived