Game Today 4/11 vs A's

MongoBoy

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TonySoprano said:

Put a gun to my head last summer and demand I trade one of Gausman or Bundy and I would've said Gausman.   Once again proving, it's a good thing I'm not the GM.

Had we traded Bundy, he probably would have been better and Gausman would have been worse.  I think it is just a case that players benefit from a change of uniform, change of scenery, and going to a workplace with much better morale. 

2 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Put a gun to my head last summer and demand I trade one of Gausman or Bundy and I would've said Gausman.   Once again proving, it's a good thing I'm not the GM.

Really, last summer? Maybe two summers ago, but I saw enough drop in stuff over an extended period of time to realize Bundy was trending in the wrong direction. 

No issue with trading Gausman though, but the take we got back was ridiculously bad for a guy with as much controllability as Gausman. I'd still like to know how that went down because it came out of left field. I'm guessing it was all about cutting money since O'day went with it, but man, they could have at least gotten one upper level B prospect for him.

Archived