vs. DIAMONDBACKS, 7/23

OFFNY

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Even in his 60's, Mick is still one of the best frontmen is rock !!!

o

He's 76, Scott.

I'm glad that the Beatles broke up when they did.

In a 1971 interview, John Lennon once said in regard to a potential group reunion, "Maybe ...... but we don't want to be 60 years-old someday with no teeth, still singing "Yesterday."

o

Just now, OFFNY said:

o

He's 76, Scott.

In a 1971 interview, John Lennon once said in regard to a potential group reunion, "Maybe ...... but we don't want to be 60 years-old somebody with no teeth, still singing "Yesterday."

o

That was 2013... and I just guessed giving Mick the benefit of the doubt. :)

And look! That's Keith (and Ronnie) actually playing their own guitars! I read on the internet they only had session men playing on their albums. :confused:

6 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

He's 76, Scott.

In a 1971 interview, John Lennon once said in regard to a potential group reunion, "Maybe ...... but we don't want to be 60 years-old someday with no teeth, still singing "Yesterday."

o

I would have thought the same, Old men still dredging up their past triumphs (badly.) I saw the Stones in 1989, when they were all well into their 50's. Very old then for a rock band to be still doing it (not a reunion, just their next tour...) And they DESTROYED RFK Stadium! Mick is an absolute DYNAMO the minute he hits the stage. For the whole 2 hours.

Archived