CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYDAVIS

o

I can’t remember the last one he just destroyed tike that one.  It’s never coming back, but for a moment, I had a smile

9 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

(vs. NATIONALS, 8/28)

NUMBER 10

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYDAVIS

o

I was at the game last night sitting down the first base line with a few friends and I was thinking the same thing. That must have been the hardest hit ball off his bat in years. The pitch speed was 100 mph too. It was an impressive display of power.

CD now has 293 career home runs. Obviously he won't get to 300 this year, but it would be pretty cool if he hit number 300 and sailed off into the sunset. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

I was at the game last night. I was sitting down the first-baseline with a few friends, and I was thinking the same thing. That must have been the hardest hit ball off his bat in years. The pitch-speed was 100 MPH, too. It was an impressive display of power.

CD now has 293 career home runs. Obviously he won't get to 300 this year, but it would be pretty cool if he hit number 300, and sailed off into the sunset. 

o

Image result for Chuck Klein 300

o

2 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

I was at the game last night sitting down the first base line with a few friends and I was thinking the same thing. That must have been the hardest hit ball off his bat in years. The pitch speed was 100 mph too. It was an impressive display of power.

CD now has 293 career home runs. Obviously he won't get to 300 this year, but it would be pretty cool if he hit number 300 and sailed off into the sunset. 

I don't really want him on the team until 2021.  But yes, it was nice to see a throwback moment.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

"I sitting down the first-baseline with a few friends, and I was thinking the same thing."

Nice attempt at correcting my post.

o

Sorry. 

I'm a comma, comma, comma, comma, Karma chameleon, but I occasionally make other grammatical errors.

o

8 hours ago, interloper said:

Look, yeah, credit where it's due. He took a 100 mph fastball and cranked the sucker. It does not get more legit than that. 

Was it a cookie? Yeah, pretty much. But he misses those constantly. Not that time.

It was on the inside quarter but maybe not as far inside as the pitcher  would have liked.  Also thigh high.  But more promising is the fact that (in my opinion) he got the bat head out much faster than he has all season.  I don’t think it was quite to 2013 level, but he’s been slow to get the bat around for the past 2 seasons and that time it seemed much quicker.  Maybe he’s finally made some changes.

19 minutes ago, Hallas said:

It was on the inside quarter but maybe not as far inside as the pitcher  would have liked.  Also thigh high.  But more promising is the fact that (in my opinion) he got the bat head out much faster than he has all season.  I don’t think it was quite to 2013 level, but he’s been slow to get the bat around for the past 2 seasons and that time it seemed much quicker.  Maybe he’s finally made some changes.

I can’t remebr the last time I saw him drop the bat immediately because he knew it was gone 

1 hour ago, Il BuonO said:

From the article:

“That was a knock against me when I came to Baltimore, that I liked to work out a lot,” Davis said, referencing both his batting-cage rituals and his grueling weight-lifting sessions.

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...