Nick...killing it in the 2 spot.

Moose Milligan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serious question Old5fan...based on current players in the system how would you set the lineup for the O's next year ?

I haven't given it much thought to tell you the truth. I am much more worried/concerned over the need for starting pitching. Until McPhail or someone makes major improvements over the starters we have now the lineup won't matter all that much. Its another last place season.:(

I wish I could claim to be the Kaufman behind OF5's Clifton but alas there may not be a human being this brilliant as to make a cartoon character seem almost real
Whoever made the Tony Clifton comparison was dead on. Thats a perfect description.

Its nearly impossible to believe that someone could be as ignorant, uninformed, and unchanging in any opinion as OldFan is. People that stupid simply don't exist.

I've tried to stop responding to his posts before and wasn't able to, but now I think I've finally gotten the joke. Definitely had me hook, line, and sinker for quite some time. Tip of the cap.

Unless you have a trophy to back you up, it's merely your opinion. ;)

For real. Haven't you learned anything from this thread Hank Scorpio? It's ridiculous caliber...no more, no less. Maybe one day the thread will awarded with a ridiculous trophy but until then it's simply silly. Ridiculous threads go to the HOF.

For real. Haven't you learned anything from this thread Hank Scorpio? It's ridiculous caliber...no more, no less. Maybe one day the thread will awarded with a ridiculous trophy but until then it's simply silly. Ridiculous threads go to the HOF.

I'm just a caveman.

:confused::confused::confused:

I don't understand your modern ways. Your message board world is confusing and scary to me.

Okay, well use an example of an actress who doesn't. I don't follow that sort of thing that closely. Good Lord you people are argumentative over nothing.The point is you cannot make a blanket statement that someone plays "gold glove defense" if they have never won a gold glove. Same as stating an actor has given an oscar winning performance when they didn't win the oscar. Its that simple. You can't be something until you have achieved it. Kind of like stating Mussina is a HOF player. He isn't until he's elected. This is basic common sense.

This conclusively proves that this is a set up. A good one too!

He's totally killing it. I think our offense is much better with him there.

2 more rbi tonight.

Who was it earlier in the season that was talking about some sort of "optimized lineup"? I think their claim was that your best hitters should hit in the following slots:

or something like that.

Archived