I hate the Yankees

25 Nuggets

2 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

They’ll run right through both of those teams. 

That is correct.  The Twins pose zero challenge to the Yankees.  They literally never beat them, when it counts or when it doesn’t.  Mentally, the Yankees own the Twins.  Check the stats since 2001.

Just now, JR Oriole said:

That is correct.  The Twins pose zero challenge to the Yankees.  They literally never beat them, when it counts or when it doesn’t.  Mentally, the Yankees own the Twins.  Check the stats since 2001.

Since 2001?  This Twins team is clearly different than any other recent Twins teams.

15 minutes ago, CheeryO said:

The Twins have hit more home runs than the Yankees this year, and they have a better team ERA.

Means nothing. The Yankees win that series in no more than 5. The Twins are not going into Yankee Stadium and steal a game. I just don’t see it. 

9 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I honestly don't.  I mean, I do because they're the Yankees but I don't really mind this version of them.  I find their players likable.  This isn't the A-Rod/Clemens version.  

I loathe Boston.  I'd rather have the Yankees being good any day of the week over Boston.

Over here it’s totally different. Over here you have A LOT of bandwagon Yankees fans and they’re in full force right now. Nothing would be better than to see the Astros own them. 

1 minute ago, AceKing said:

How do I get downvoted for starting the same thread as the op who got upvoted, and has a 7 page thread

come on, COC, you come up with some garbage posts

Simple, this is a rant you posted in Orioles Talk.  Not sure why I didn't downvote the original, I must have been in a rare good mood.

We have a forum for rants, if you had posted this there I'd have been cool with it.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Yeah @Can_of_corn you post some straight garbage dude!  At least I've got the nerve to actually tag you when I say it!  Downvoting on message board is a joke, bro!  Need all the rep points a guy can get around here.  Hard out here for a pimp.

I guess you do need all the help with rep you can get...

21 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

Over here it’s totally different. Over here you have A LOT of bandwagon Yankees fans and they’re in full force right now. Nothing would be better than to see the Astros own them. 

It's like that anywhere.  I mean, where'd all the fans come from to sell out OPACY during the playoff runs this decade?  

New York is New York.  It's one of the most popular cities in the entire world.  It's not a coincidence that the baseball team is extremely popular and has bandwagon fans.  

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Simple, this is a rant you posted in Orioles Talk.  Not sure why I didn't downvote the original, I must have been in a rare good mood.

We have a forum for rants, if you had posted this there I'd have been cool with it.

The Yankees are playing the Orioles. It is the sixth inning.  You gotta be kidding me.

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Grown adults (I'm assuming) complaining about rep on a message board.  You gotta be kidding me.

When I first got on this message board I got “talked to” about downvoting others.

I guess you have to be in the club.

Whatever.

• Upvote 1