vs. D-RAYS, 8/23

OFFNY

1 hour ago, ScGO's said:

when was Tate recalled?  I didn't hear about that

Apparently today.  Shawn Armstrong went on the IL.

Roch says there will be another move tonight.

We went 6 days between roster moves after Harvey came up Saturday.  That might be the longest stretch all year with the same 25 guys.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I don't know. Maybe it's just Blach's spikes. I usually love black, the more the better. But that looks terrible. Turrible!

The batters in white looked like cricket to me. Playing against the guys in black from some cartoon I can't recall.

16 hours ago, scOtt said:

I see now. It was ALL the teams. Players weekend with their nicknames instead of names. All teams Black vs. White.*

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/nationals-vs-cubs/2019/08/23/565187#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=videos,game=565187

*Can't we all just get along?

Good call by MLB to do these uniforms in a time when the country, unfortunately, is somewhat divided along racial lines.  I wonder if Colin Kaperdick complained to Nike about the black players wearing white.

1 hour ago, MongoBoy said:

Good call by MLB to do these uniforms in a time when the country, unfortunately, is somewhat divided along racial lines.  I wonder if Colin Kaperdick complained to Nike about the black players wearing white.

If it wasn’t that he’d find something else by which he’d be triggered.

Archived