The Rubber Match (vs. Rays 8/25)

MongoBoy

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

I don't think Villar at SS is realistic, I think they would rather have a legitimate defensive shortstop with as bad as the pitching staff will be. Whether that is Richie Martin or someone else remains to be seen.

Iglesias is on the market again, albeit at increased rates next season.

9 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

I don't think Villar at SS is realistic, I think they would rather have a legitimate defensive shortstop with as bad as the pitching staff will be. Whether that is Richie Martin or someone else remains to be seen.

I think the recent improvement in Martin's hitting makes it more likely that the Orioles use him for most or all of 2020 as the full-time SS at Norfolk next year to see whether he has the potential to become a ML hitter, and to work on his consistency on defense. (It would be great to see J.J. Hardy put his luthier career on hold for a little while to work with these infielders in ST next year.)

Meanwhile, get a slick-fielding/no-hit guy to hold down SS next year, with Villar seeing some time there if he returns.

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I think the recent improvement in Martin's hitting makes it more likely that the Orioles use him for most or all of 2020 as the full-time SS at Norfolk next year to see whether he has the potential to become a ML hitter, and to work on his consistency on defense. (It would be great to see J.J. Hardy put his luthier career on hold for a little while to work with these infielders in ST next year.)

Meanwhile, get a slick-fielding/no-hit guy to hold down SS next year, with Villar seeing some time there if he returns.

Huh? I know what it means. He's making guitars?

o

80% of the outs that Bundy recorded (12 out of 15) came via the Groundout and the Strikeout.

In his last 2 outings combined, 81% of the outs that Bundy has recorded (43 out of 53) have come via the Groundout and the Strikeout.

15 OUTS:)  8 Groundouts (Including 2 Double Plays), 2 Strikeouts, 1 Foulout, 1 Flyout, 1 Lineout

DYLAN MATTHEW BUNDY ))))))) (FINAL NUMBERS)

IP:l5

H:lll.8 )(2 Doubles, 6 Singles)

R:lllll 3

ER:ll2

BB:ll2

SO:ll2

Pitches: ll)87 )(58)Strikes, )29)Balls)

2019 ERA: ))4.98  ))  132.00 IP  (73 ER) 

2019 WHIP: ))1.348  ))  132.00 IP  (178 H/BB)

2019 OPPONENTS BATTING AVG: ).259 ) (133 for 513)

PITCHES BY INNING

91 ll(61 llStrikes, llll31 lllBalls)

16 ll(12 llStrikes, llll41 lllBalls)

16llll(12 lllStrikes, llll41 lllBalls)

23 llll(13 llStrikes, ll10 lllllBalls)

23 llll(15 llStrikes, llll81 lllBalls)

o

1 hour ago, OFFNY said:

o

I'm hoping that I will be able to type the following in the "Just Keep Winning Series" thread at game's end ........

SPLIT

SPLI

o

SPLIT

SPLI

SPLIT

SPLI

o

o

Done.

o

Archived