The non-tender thread

weams

At the risk of lighting a match at the gas station, this team would be heavily favored against the 2020 Orioles in a best of 5 series. 

- RP Blake Treinen - 2B César Hernández - SP Taijuan Walker - IF Addison Russell - SP Kevin Gausman - CF Kevin Pillar - OF Domingo Santana - 3B Maikel Franco - OF Steven Souza Jr. - DH C.J. Cron - SP Aaron Sanchez - IF José Peraza - IF Tim Beckham

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

At the risk of lighting a match at the gas station, this team would be heavily favored against the 2020 Orioles in a best of 5 series. 

- RP Blake Treinen - 2B César Hernández - SP Taijuan Walker - IF Addison Russell - SP Kevin Gausman - CF Kevin Pillar - OF Domingo Santana - 3B Maikel Franco - OF Steven Souza Jr. - DH C.J. Cron - SP Aaron Sanchez - IF José Peraza - IF Tim Beckham

With only the four pitchers I think the O's can wear them down and win games 3-5.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Peraza would be interesting. The projection systems like him for a pretty good year. He’s only 25. 3 years of team control left, but via the arb process. Power would play up at OPACY. 

Russell would be interesting as well. OPACY would offer a good bounce back type season. 

10 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Russell would be interesting as well. OPACY would offer a good bounce back type season. 

My 28-game-plan seats are in the front row of the upper deck behind home plate and I have a really booming voice.

If the Orioles signed Addison Russell you would hear me booing him every pitch of every at-bat. You would know whether I was at that game every time he came up.

• Like 1

Peraza, Shaw, Franco, and Hernandez would all be good targets for the infield if no one else offers starting jobs.

But maybe they're too expensive for Elias's Tampa-like budget. I'm an offseason junkie, but I can't draw up any excitement after they traded a 4 WAR player for an organizational guy to save money. Trading Bundy, claiming a few Alberto-like lottery tickets, and signing a Dan Straily or two are the only moves I expect.