Maryland vs. Purdue

Oriole4Life

1 minute ago, vatech1994 said:

That is quite a talent.  Even when MD is killing the other team, you manage to compliment the other coach and bust on Turgeon for something he didn’t even do.  Yup, Painter is coaching the hell out of them.  MD up 20-4.

I know its hard for you, but not every comment is there for you to cry over.

It's really possible for you to just scroll on through when the truth hurts you personally.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

20-4, great start.  Hopefully they can keep this confidence and momentum going.

They are off to very nice start no doubt. It really is weird how home teams have been so good and road teams have been so poor this year in conference. 

Nice to see the Terps playing well on both sides of the court so far.

• Downvote 1

Just now, vatech1994 said:

By the way, I managed to ignore that condescending post from the other thread.  Trust me, I scroll by quite a few.  My comments to that one would have hit you REALLY close to home so I skipped it.  Anytime you want to compare my mediocre mindset and life to yours, please just let me know.  We can do it online or offline.

Look Bruce, you are soft. You've always been soft. You are the kind of person that hates anything that isn't rosy and you complain worse than a teenager. You are the kind of guy that blocks people that you don't agree with your always rosy outlook on everything. 

I still remember when you left the site because certain posters just ruined things for you. You know why they ruin it for you? Because you are soft. Sometimes you gotta pull up your big boy pants and realize people will have a different opinion then you and you know what, that's ok.

Maybe this whole internet thing isn't good for you and your fragile psyche? 

I'm very consistent on my feelings of Turgeon and yes, I thought it was a good job by the Purdue coach to called a timeout to break momentum, something Turgeon doesn't do very often during games and usually when he does it's about six points too late.

Now that might hurt your feelings, but that's the way I see it. I could really care less if it hurts your feelings or not but I won't get trolled on my own board.

So either buck up and move on.

• Downvote 1