Who should be the O's leadoff hitter?

wildcard

1 hour ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Fielding could use some improvement too if he isn't going to be a DH.

317c2dc0-79a7-46b5-b76d-bc6a4ba3adae-GTY

Yeah I wasn’t going to mention that.... I try to be polite. But since you mention it, yeah, a bit of prowess with the glove wouldn’t go amiss...

17 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

I would love to see Cakes back.

He's signed by the Braves through this year, in '21 he'll be 37.  Are you getting nostalgic over the Surhoff and Conine swan song contracts?

Or were you referring to Palmer?  I'm sure Palmer thinks he could stage a comeback in his 70s.

5 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

He's signed by the Braves through this year, in '21 he'll be 37.  Are you getting nostalgic over the Surhoff and Conine swan song contracts?

Or were you referring to Palmer?  I'm sure Palmer thinks he could stage a comeback in his 70s.

I meant it as a joke and I meant Nick, and I know, its more likely that I get a date with Kate Upton, than Nick coming back, and neither is happening.

I remember Palmer's comeback at 46(?????) and how that failed. He thought he still had major league quality stuff.

4 minutes ago, jabba72 said:

DJ Stewart. depending on if he's in the lineup everyday. Hays had a .299 OBP in 378 PA's for Norfolk last year. Thats not a typo. 

DJ was heading to the IR, according to Roch

At least three players were headed to the injured list.

All bets are off with opening day pushed back at least a couple of months, but the original March 26 start was happening without outfielders Trey Mancini and DJ Stewart and reliever Evan Phillips.