Angels crush sad Orioles once again, 10-2.

Tony-OH

1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Breaking News: Tony Pente placed on 7 day IL (concussion protocol) after slamming head into desk repeatedly after seeing the box score.

Dude, I play the whole game. It's even worse than just seeing a boxscore. I get to watch them implode and fail repeatedly at hitting the baseball batter by batter!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Dude, I play the whole game. It's even worse than just seeing a boxscore. I get to watch them implode and fail repeatedly at hitting the baseball batter by batter!

Oh wow. All this time I thought you just did some quick simulation and got some numbers. I thought you were just making up the recaps. You are a true warrior if you're sitting through all of these games! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

It must feel like a nightmare. I'm not going anywhere near that!

6 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

At least they don't make you do post-game interviews. The worst punishment would be to force you to sim feeling like Hunter or Thorne or Palmer (each a different type of agony).

7 hours ago, SteveA said:

Disappointing to see Frederick off to a 4-9 start.   With a core of last year's Delmarva team that had the best record in the minors I had hopes for a similar season in Frederick.

Norfolk disappointing too.