Question: will the 40 man roster still exist as an in season construct this year?

SteveA

36 minutes ago, Frobby said:

When was the last time you heard a negative word about anyone in spring training?     Remember all that happy talk about Sucre last spring?

Holiday may in fact be the best choice, but I’m certainly not judging him by some fluffy quotes in spring training.    

Didn't hear much about Wynns or Cervenka.  But heard a lot of good things about Holiday.  If you don't hear about a guy in ST its probably because he is not impressing.  From what I heard Holiday impressed the manager and coaching staff.  If that does not impress you.... well, oh well.

26 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Didn't hear much about Wynns or Cervenka.  But heard a lot of good things about Holiday.  If you don't hear about a guy in ST its probably because he is not impressing.  From what I heard Holiday impressed the manager and coaching staff.  If that does not impress you.... well, oh well.

You also get to hear more about players that are new to the team. Didn’t hear much about Severino or Sisco either.

• Upvote 1