Playoff loophole

bpilktree

I was looking at the playoff rules and with no tiebreaker being head to head tiebreaker we really are 6 losses behind Toronto.  However their is the one loophole that we could be tied in losses with the Blue Jays but get in.  If the Jays loose next two and we win on Tuesday we would be three back in loss column.  If we both win or loose on Wednesday it doesn’t matter either way we still three back in loss column.  Now the loophole is Thursday we win and the Blue Jays get rained out.  That keeps up 3 back in loss column but it puts us just 2 behind in wins.  A sweep of the Jays would put us tied in losses but with one more win giving us the last Wild card.  The bad news is there is a0% chance of rain in New York thursday so we need to break the sprinkler system on Thursday to get a rain out.

3 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

In my rat's ass of an opinion, this is the size of the loophole that would need to open up in order for the 2020 Orioles to qualify for the postseason ......

Moses Crossing The Red Sea GIF - Moses CrossingTheRedSea - Discover & Share  GIFs

o

I’m old enough to remember that this scene was once considered state of the art special effects.    My kids thought it was hilarious, along with the scene where Moses’ staff turns into a snake.   

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

I’m old enough to remember that this scene was once considered state of the art special effects.    My kids thought it was hilarious, along with the scene where Moses’ staff turns into a snake.   

Saw that for the first time in ages this past spring. I read up on it and I think I remember reading they used large dump tanks, gelatin, water and reverse photography to create that.