April 16 -- Orioles at Rangers -- our first visit to Globe Life Park

SteveA

22 minutes ago, Beef Supreme said:

I used to have plastic bins used for shipping products to Rite Aid. For some reason these particular plastic bins had written in magic marker on their sides, "Not In Plano." Never figured out why.

I have never shopped at rite aid so I have no idea.. and if you listen to Eric Nadel and his team tomorrow, you’ll understand why I  hate the oriole broadcasters so much.

3 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

Totally understand. 

I REALLY wanted to go. I have a Caleb Joseph Jersey that I only wear when the Rangers meet the Orioles.,I’ll wear it all day tomorrow.

I have a good friend who is a Red Sox fan, and we try to go see the Orioles play the Rangers and the Red Sox play the Rangers and when we see the Orioles I root for the Orioles and he roots for the Rangers, when we see the Red Sox, he roots for the Red Sox and I root for the Rangers, Ha Ha Ha

o

This was Lopez' best outing of this still very-young season so far ...... he only walked 1 batter, and the only 2 hits that he ceded were 2 solo home runs in his 5th and final inning of work.

87% of the outs that Lopez recorded (13 out of 15) came via the Strikeout and the Groundout.

15 OUTS: )  8 Strikeouts, 5 Groundouts, 1 Flyout, 1 Lineout

JORGE YABIELOPEZ RAMOS )))))))) (FINAL NUMBERS)

IP:l.l5

H:llll.2 ) l(2 Home Runs)

R:llll 2

BB:ll1

SO:ll8

Pitches: l) 75 )(49 )Strikes, )26 )Balls)

2021 ERA: l) 8.56 )  13.67 IP  (13 ER) 

2021 WHIP: l)  1.317  )  13.67 IP  (18 H/BB) 

2021 OPPONENTS BATTING AVG: l)  .245  )(13 for 53)   

PITCHES BY INNING  

11 llll(8lllStrikes, lll.31 lllBalls)

13 llll(9lllStrikes, llll41 lllBalls)

10 llll(9lllStrikes, llll11 lllBalls)

20 llll(10 lllStrikes, lll10 lllllBalls)

21 lllll(13 llllStrikes, llll81 llllBalls)

o

1 hour ago, Beysbol said:

Oh, wow !!! You live in Texas !!! You didn't go to the game ???

46 minutes ago, Philip said:

My wife wouldnt let me. The Rangers have no COVID precautions, and have open seating, so she didnt want me to go.

o

Thank you to both you and your wife for not attending the game tonight, considering the fact that I wasn't there myself. Believe it or not, there are actually posters on this website who have the audacity to attend Oriole games while I am relegated to watching from my house.

o

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, LA2 said:

I do like that Hyde slotted DJ third in the lineup though and wasn't timid about dropping Mountcastle down despite his performance last season and the RoY prognostications this year.

And yet he still had Mancini batting cleanup.

It's easy to move rookies around, the test is how they deal with the vets.

13 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Are they using a Nokia camera phone from 2008 for the postgame media talk with Hyde. It looks like 360P video resolution. 

I think that's just the lighting in away venues. Hell, the one game in spring they stuck us in the GROUNDSKEEPER's SHED! ?

We just don't have the press room access like we do at home.