Tuesday, August 24: Orioles take on Dylan Bundy and the Angels

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I got lots of thoughts.

I'd rather have some nice talks about music to be honest but music forum people make me look normal.

lol for the record I am just kidding--if you enjoy talking O's baseball go and do likewise.

Right now I am waiting for the day I enjoy it again.

I'm just here to get my yearly credits for my Certified Oriole Fan license, so during the 2037 World Series I can say I was a fan before they were good.  And the kids will say, shut up grandpa.

Just now, Barnaby Graves said:

I attended 30-3 in person.  Dad and I went to go get lunch in the Camden Club in the Warehouse and came back to our seats in the same inning.

Brian Burres--not a great pitcher.

Speaking of Camden Club whatever happened to it?  I never went in there. 

Just now, Barnaby Graves said:

I attended 30-3 in person.  Dad and I went to go get lunch in the Camden Club in the Warehouse and came back to our seats in the same inning.

Brian Burres--not a great pitcher.

That reminds me on the 30-3 night, I went out when the Orioles were still up 3-0. This was before almost anyone had a smart phone and I was out until about 1:00 am. 

When I got back home, I logged on my computer to check the score of the Orioles game. At first I thought it was a mistake and then I checked about 10 additional websites and reality sank in. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

No, I mean in forum dedicated to music like this place is to the Orioles.

Folks get weird and they really, really don't like to be pushed out of whatever musical box they have put themselves. 

I hate, and am disgusted by what some folks post in the Music Forums... But I will defend to the death their right to post it. Like the thread title says "What Are You Listening To Now?" NOT "What POPULAR thing..."